We process your personal data based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The following information is provided a s established in Articles 12, 13 and 14 GDPR.
Who is the controller?
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is owned and legally operated under the name “FOTEINI GKONTOSIDOU” and the distinctive title “Exercitatio Fenae” having its headquarters in 5 Achiropiitou Str. Thessaloniki, Postal Code 54635, VAT no EL160572328, Tax Office ..................., tel: +302314048901, email: email@example.com. (hereinafter “Exercitatio Fenae”, or “e-shop”, or “website”, or “we”, “us”, “ours”).
What personal data do we process?
We collect personal data when you visit the website, submit your order, or create an account.
We collect directly from you the following personal data:
- Your contact details when submitting your order; first and last name, shipping address, email address, phone number;
- Further data to process your order; credit card details;
- Your details when creating an account; first and last name, email address and phone number;
- Your contact details when participating in contests of Exercitatio Fen’ae on a case-by-case basis;
- Your contact details when using our Social Media (FB, Instagram); such as your email address and user name on a case-by-case basis;
- Your contact details when you communicate with us; first and last name, email address, on a case-by-case basis.
We collect the following data and information about you by automated means :
- By using cookies and other related technologies, we collect and/or create data about your preferences, such as the products you visit, the duration and frequency of such visits, your Wishlist, the types of products you buy, the search terms you have entered or the links you clicked on the website, the products you place in the shopping cart and whether you have completed your purchase;
- From your purchases, we create data about your order and purchase history, your preferences, the frequency of purchases by type, the value of the products you buy or are interested in, at the time you make the purchase;
- Data about the devices through which you visit our website, such as IP address, login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Web site, etc.;
- Data about the page from which you log in and the page you visit when you leave the website (i.e. your browsing history).
Why do we process your personal data and under what legal basis?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To receive and complete your orders, to send the products to you and communicate with you with reference to your purchases;
- To handle, execute and process your payments including security in economic transactions;
- To help you to create your account on our website;
- To create, host and maintain a database of our clients;
- To send you emails regarding new products, sales, promotions or other customized information based on your preferences;
- For business analytics and improvements purposes, including improving our products, processes, outlets and the information that we provide to our customers through the website etc.;
- For statistics and development of marketing strategy.
The legal basis for our use of personal data:
- For the fulfilment of contractual obligations arising from the concluded contract, i.e. ensuring the delivery of the ordered goods in the chosen manner (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- Fulfilment of legal obligations imposed on us by relevant generally binding legal regulations (Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- A legitimate interest in relation to the protection and enforcement of our potential claims and the optimization of our website for the widest possible range of equipment, or the adaptation of offers to your preferences and the sending of business messages (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- Your consent to receive news from the e-shop (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR).
Who do we share your personal data with and for what purposes?
For the purposes of e-shop operation, fulfilment of contractual obligations and for your best service as a customer, Exercitatio Fenae reserves the right to cooperate with third-party service providers that provide us with support and access only to data that are absolutely necessary for the service they offer us, within the territory of the European Union.
More specifically, we cooperate with:
(a) third-party courier companies acting as processors of any order, manage and process delivery of your orders and to collect payments on our behalf. They may also receive products that you return to us due to a withdrawal or return;
(b) third-party email marketing companies acting in the name and on our behalf to send you the newsletter;
(c) advertising and marketing companies;
(d) data analysis companies;
(f) Financial Organizations to collect purchase payments;
(g) Fraud Detection and Prevention Organizations;
(h) providers of technology services.
Your data may be communicated to competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their request and in accordance with the applicable laws. Moreover, in case of a statutory provision, a service order or a formal preliminary examination, we have the right to place the relevant information at the disposal of the respective authority.
As a general rule, international transfers will not be made.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We only store your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose the data was collected for.
The personal data we process in performance of a contract with you will be deleted when the contract is implemented and all obligations pursuant to the contract have been implemented. Personal data related to your user account is retained until you delete your account. Personal data related to shipment of your order is deleted after 2 years of the shipping date.
Personal data collected based on your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. For instance, personal data processed for the purpose of receiving emails regarding our products will be deleted after withdrawing your consent.
We reserve the right in certain circumstances to anonymize your data for research or statistical purposes, so that it cannot be associated with an identifiable person, therefore we reserve the right to use this information for an indefinite period.
How do we secure your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized disclosure, use, conversion or destruction. Where appropriate, we use encryption and other technologies that can help to secure any information you provide us. We also ask our service providers to comply with privacy and data protection requirements.
More specifically, your personal data are managed exclusively by specially authorized personnel of Exercitatio Fenae under our control. In order to conduct the processing, Exercitatio Fenae selects individuals or third parties with corresponding professional qualifications that provide sufficient guarantees in terms of technical knowledge and personal integrity to maintain confidentiality.
Exercitatio Fenae through its respective contractual commitments and its partners, takes all necessary security measures to protect and secure confidentiality and integrity of personal data. In any case, the security is subject to reasons beyond Exercitatio Fenae’s influence, as well as to reasons resulting from technical problems of the network that are not controlled by us or reasons of force majeure events.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
You have the right of access to your personal data and to relevant information concerning how we use it. You have the right to rectify your personal data. Under certain conditions, you have the right to ask that we delete you r personal data or restrict its use. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time . We will consider your request, take a decision and communicate it to you.
You can exercise these rights by using “unsubscribe” links, or by calling at +302314048901........ from Monday to Friday 12:00am to 16:00pm, by sending email to ..firstname.lastname@example.org………….., or via post in the address .Achiropiitou 5,54635, Thessaloniki, Greece………………..
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which in Greece is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in conflict with legal regulations. You can find more information via the following link: https://www.dpa.gr/en/individuals/complaint-to-the-hellenic-dpa.